Part time Administrator [15-20 hours/week]
Location: Ranelagh, Dublin
Meaningful impactful work. Small, autonomous teams. Proud of delivering quality. Detail orientated. Problem Solver. Responsibility. If this all sounds good to you, then keep reading.
At BrightWind, we help fight the climate crisis every day by providing world class renewable energy data analysis and by contributing 1% of our revenues to biodiversity and nature based solutions for climate change. We analyse meteorological and satellite data to estimate future energy production, helping wind and solar farms to get built all over the world. We enjoy solving challenging problems that have a positive impact on the world, but we also make sure that we have fun while doing it!
The immense growth in renewable energy in the past few years has seen our team grow at a similar rate. In this role, your main responsibility will be to help the directors of the business in all administrative aspects of the business.
About the Opportunity
As an Administrator, your role will entail a variety of responsibilities including:
• Managing the correspondence with the company’s accountant / revenue, processing of all bills / expense claims and helping team with client invoicing as required.
• Responds to invoice queries.
• Prepare monthly financial reports for board and wider company.
• Event management as required, including sports and social activities to enhance company culture.
• Coordinate office management.
• Overseeing and booking of travel arrangements and accommodation as required.
• Liaising with relevant external advisors and service providers as required.
• Support the organisation in our ongoing recruitment process.
• Ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed.
• Self-starter with strong initiative and hunger for taking on responsibility within a small team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-orientated, organised and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and positive attitude
• Previous experience in a corporate administrative role an advantage
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV to Shane at email@example.com